UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Commission Service (UPSC) has announced vacancies for Joint Secretary and Director/Deputy Secretary level Officers. There are 20 positions available, and interested candidates can apply through the official UPSC website before June 20, 2023. Eligibility requires a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PG Diploma, or MBBS from a recognized university or institute, along with 4 to 15 years of relevant experience. The selected candidates will receive a competitive monthly salary ranging from Rs. 1,43,000 to Rs. 2,66,000. The selection process includes an interview and document verification. For more information and online application, visit the official UPSC website.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 is open for aspiring candidates seeking to join the esteemed Union Public Commission Service. The notification invites applications for 20 vacancies in the positions of Joint Secretary and Director/Deputy Secretary level Officers. Interested individuals can apply on the official website at upsc.gov.in before the deadline of 20th June 2023.
Eligibility for UPSC Recruitment 2023 requires a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PG Diploma, or MBBS from a recognized institution, along with 4 to 15 years of relevant experience. Successful candidates will receive an attractive monthly salary ranging from Rs. 1,43,000 to Rs. 2,66,000.
The selection process involves an interview and document verification. To apply, candidates should visit the official UPSC website, go to the “Recruitment” section, choose the relevant job advertisement, and follow the online application link. Ensure that the application is submitted within the specified timeframe.
Joining the UPSC through this recruitment drive offers a promising career and an opportunity to contribute to the nation. Don’t miss out on this chance to become a part of the prestigious Union Public Commission Service.
The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has announced job vacancies for 2023. The recruitment drive is looking to fill positions for Joint Secretary and Director/Deputy Secretary level Officers, offering a total of 20 vacancies. Eligible candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PG Diploma, or MBBS from a recognized university or institute, along with 4 to 15 years of relevant experience.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official UPSC website at upsc.gov.in. The deadline for submitting the online application is 20th June 2023. The selected candidates will receive a competitive monthly salary ranging from Rs. 1,43,000 to Rs. 2,66,000.
The selection process for these job vacancies includes an interview and document verification. Candidates can find the job advertisement and apply online in the “Recruitment” section of the official UPSC website. This is a valuable opportunity for those seeking a fulfilling career in the government sector and working with the esteemed UPSC.
How To Apply
To apply for UPSC Job Vacancies 2023 online, follow these steps:
- Go to upsc.gov.in, the official website of UPSC.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment” section on the homepage.
- Find the job advertisement for the desired position of Joint Secretary and Director/Deputy Secretary level Officers.
- Click on the job advertisement to access the detailed notification.
- Read the notification carefully, noting the eligibility criteria, required qualifications, experience, and instructions.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, locate the “Apply Online” link on the notification page.
- Click on “Apply Online” to start the application process.
- Fill in the online application form accurately, providing personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, and contact details.
- Upload any necessary documents or certificates as instructed in the application form.
- Double-check all the entered information for accuracy.
- Submit the online application form before the deadline, which is 20th June 2023.
- After submitting the application, print the confirmation page or save the application ID for future reference. Note: Regularly check the official UPSC website for any updates or changes regarding the application process or important dates.
The eligibility criteria for UPSC Job Vacancies 2023 are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PG Diploma, or MBBS from a recognized university or institute. The specific educational requirements may vary based on the position applied for. Candidates should refer to the detailed notification for the precise educational qualifications for each post.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 4 to 15 years of relevant experience in the field. The required experience may differ depending on the position and level of the job. It is crucial to carefully review the experience criteria mentioned in the notification to ensure compliance.
- Age Limit: The age limits for different posts in UPSC Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Joint Secretary level: Between 40 and 55 years.
- Director level: Between 35 and 45 years.
- Deputy Secretary level: Between 32 and 40 years. Age relaxations may apply as per government rules for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
It is important to note that meeting the minimum eligibility criteria is essential for candidates to be considered for the selection process. Applicants should thoroughly read the official notification for UPSC Job Vacancies 2023 to understand the complete eligibility requirements for the specific positions they wish to apply for.
The candidates selected for UPSC Job Vacancies 2023 will receive a competitive salary based on the position they are appointed to. The salary details for the posts of Joint Secretary and Director/Deputy Secretary level Officers are as follows:
- Salary Range: Rs. 1,43,000 to Rs. 2,66,000 per month.
The actual salary within this range will depend on various factors, including the position level, the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and other relevant considerations. The salary offered is subject to revision according to government rules and regulations.
It is important to note that the salary range provided here is an approximate estimate, and candidates should refer to the official notification and related documents for precise salary details, as well as any additional allowances or benefits that may be applicable.
Selected candidates can expect a competitive and attractive salary package that aligns with the responsibilities and level of the position they secure in UPSC Recruitment 2023.
The selection process for UPSC Recruitment 2023 comprises the following stages:
- Application Submission: Candidates must submit their applications online through the official UPSC website within the specified deadline. The application should be complete and supported by the necessary documents.
- Screening of Applications: The UPSC authorities will screen the applications to verify candidates’ eligibility based on educational qualifications, experience, age limit, and other specified criteria.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The interview panel will evaluate candidates based on their knowledge, skills, experience, and suitability for the applied position. The interview may cover both technical and non-technical aspects relevant to the job role.
- Document Verification: After the interview, selected candidates will undergo document verification to confirm the authenticity of the submitted documents and verify their eligibility and claims made in the application.
- Final Selection: The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the interview and document verification stages. Successful candidates will be offered positions as Joint Secretary and Director/Deputy Secretary level Officers in UPSC Recruitment 2023.
Candidates should thoroughly prepare for the interview, effectively showcasing their skills and qualifications. It is also important to ensure that all required documents are available in the prescribed format for the document verification process.