Bajaj Finserv is currently accepting applications for the Assistant Manager position, offering an excellent chance to join a prominent financial services firm. This role encompasses assisting and overseeing diverse operational and administrative tasks. If you find this opportunity appealing, kindly continue reading for application instructions, eligibility criteria, and job responsibilities.
- Job Level: GB02
- Job Title: Assistant Manager – PLCS Centralised, PLCS Centralised, Call Centre
- Country: India
- State: MAHARASHTRA
- Region: West
- City: Pune
- Location Name: Pune
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting & exceeding business goals/targets in different products ie. Loans & Insurance bundled/Non Bundled through Lead fulfillment & Field Activity on existing Data Base
- Manage, control & own all channels businesses.
- Recruit, retain, manage & build a productive team of Off Roll employees
- Maintain delinquency on the portfolio, in line with the Product Segment.
- Take Care of customer Escalations and Complaint
- Monitor & measure key conversion, productivity & data penetration metrics
- Effectively engage with Credit, Operations & Risk teams.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Graduates with relevant experience of 2-3 prior work experience of Direct or Channel sales in loans.
- Experience in Insurance will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Team Handling and problem resolving ability.
- Ability to Recruit FOS through different channels.
- Good hands on experience and know how for working on Data Management and MS Office.
- A good team leader to handle the team and achieve the set target.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self starter.”